What is the Guardian Gala?
The Guardian Gala is a time to gather together to celebrate and support the mission and ministry of
Guardian Lutheran Church and School.
It is a great evening of fundraising, friendship, food, and fun!
To ensure a successful event we need the help of friends, family, neighbors, and the community.
The success of this event ensures an exceptional and affordable Christian education for our students and
also keeps Guardian Lutheran a thriving and supportive ministry in our community.
How can you contribute to the success of this event?
We will need of a variety of items for the Silent and Live Auction portion of the Gala.
We are looking for items that will bring excitement and large auction bids, such as:
* Tourist destination/accommodations
* Restaurant or specialty/department store gift cards
* Weekend getaways and Cottage Rentals
* Meals prepared/delivered for 6-10 people
* Spa treatment packages
* Golf packages
* Admission to family friendly adventures
* Movie packages
* Tent/table rentals packages for parties
* Adult beverage baskets
* Themed gift baskets (Ideas/sign up here)
* Sporting or Entertainment event tickets/suites
Please include a Donation Form with your donation and mail to:
Guardian Gala, 24544 Cherry Hill Street, Dearborn, MI 48124 OR email us to pick up local donations.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT